Asset Manager Code of Professional Conduct
Ethical behaviour begins at the highest level of management firms and requires a consistent, company-wide approach to keeping resident protection and the professional conduct of managers as top priorities.
What Does the Code of Conduct Cover?
The CiServices Code of Conduct (PDF) outlines the ethical and professional responsibilities of managers that manage assets on behalf of clients. It provides standards and supportive guidance based on general principles of conduct.
The Asset Manager Code of Conduct states that managers have these responsibilities to their clients:
- To act in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- To act for the benefit of clients
- To act with independence and objectivity
- To act with skill, competence, and diligence
- To communicate with clients in a timely and accurate manner
- To uphold the rules governing capital markets